07 June 2007

Holiday__ASEAN..

Duh...
there stil left 3 days onli....
i wish...
if n only if the time can stop here...
i reli reli dun wan 2 study again...
i m goin 2 b crazy if it continues...
BUT>>>
impossible..haha...
the life still goes on...
i m walking towards my 17,
leaving my 16...
walking 2wards SPM..
walking 2wards graduate..

Yup, i m looking forward 2 my university life..
but.......................
i haven prepare myself..
haha...
to pass dis year...
i think...
i stil nid sum courage...
I HATE IT....
dxmn...it..

Wateva, the problem is........
I HAVEN FINISH MY HOMEWORK!!!!!
argh...
stil left karangan..
zuo wen...
bio...
calculus
n da c2p moral folio....
goin 2 do it 2moro...perhaps...
^^

dis SAT&SUN...
i m goin 2 sit 4 the ASEAN exam....
4 da scholarships...
duno.....
when i saw the pastyear ques...
my 1st thought is.....
i m goin 2 fail it.....=.=
wakaka....
the eng is too hard 4 me la....
T_T...
goin 2 die.....

haiz........................................................
wateva..................................................
oya....can put a photo of me+wei hong...
in skul de...
haha....

hey...
if i say...
he is my bf...
got ppl will trust onot ler...
haiz..
suan liao....=.=
no ppl trust de...
wateva...
he is veri veri free these days...
bac 2 ch 2 do wat?
basketball...
c2p........

No comments: