01 July 2007

Let's b Happier..^^

Well..
actuali dis week..
i m kinda sad...
reli too many things..
duno..
i m veri easy 2 cry dis week..
feel tat i m goin 2 do wrong everything...
n it does..
i m losing confident 2 myself..
sumtimes la..
duno...
i m not good enuf,i know..
i m tryin..
but still not gud..
my brain cant think a thing in a veri short time but i nid 2 make a decision in a veri short time!!
den..i die...
i m goin 2 duno wat shud i do nx time..
the conclusion is..
dis week..i m a bad ppl..
haha...
duno..i duno wat happened 2 me dis week..juz veri "bei guan"..
wakaka..juz cant handle too much thing..
i m losing the power 2 run 4 my life...
but stil,prefect stil can make me happier..
especially when i saw those form3-ers...(daily..)
well..plz giv me sum time..i wil recover..
i wil try my best de..^^


but stil..let's make ourselves happier..
juz now i was veri happy..
i went shopping at 1 u...
haha...
i ate "xiao long bao"..
veri nice..
i luv it..!!!^^
argh..but reli expensiv..haha..
but it worth!!
den..i bought my dearest PADINI skirt!!!!
i saw it since the start of 2007.
but it was veri veri expensiv..rm119...
but..i reli lyk it..it has 2 way can wear..so...
it equals to 2 skirt!!!
but..119 reli too expensiv..
so i wan 2 wait 4 sale..
but when it has sale..
the skirt is gone!!no more stock..
i was dissapointed..
but,juz now..
there was a 50% sale..
n i found it in those "hill lyk" clothes!!!!!
OMG...soooooooooo lucky i m..
n it has my size oso..
wakaka...sooooooooooooo hapi...
lalala....>.<
lucky lucky..
i bought a tube-top..(i guess it was called tat)..
white colour de...
hehe...not bad oso...nice nice..
n most important...
my father bought durian!!!
wakaka..my loves...
delicious..
so...
i m veri happy juz now...
the happiest day in dis week...
no bad thing happened...
HAPPY..
so, guys..
when u r tired..
go rest n do sth u reli lyk...
put down da problem 4 a while..
u may find a new way..
Let's smile..oh no..is LAUGH!!!!!!!!
^^
gambate la...

No comments: