07 December 2007

17 years old..good or bad??

4/12 is my burfday..
oso the laz day of my spm..
kinda amazing izit?
well..
actuali..tat day din clebrate much..
coz everyone is busy wif the exam..
a bit sad lor..
coz cant celebrate birthday wif classmate..
mayb is the laz time tim..
but..nvm lar..
coz it's stil spm..
but later,xs sing song for me..
kinda surprised..
coz see them standing in a row..(alomst lar)
bside the corridor when i cum out from the classroom n wana go home..
n den..lyk tat lor..
they sing song for me in a funny way..one ppl say 1 'note'..
is lyk..'ha'..'pi'..'birth'..'day'..etc..
kinda cute..
n make me so hapi..
coz tat time veri many ppl walking around..
reli hapi n surprised..make me so love them..^^

well..the thing tat make me most surprised at the midnite is tat..
wei hong in singapore called me to wish me..
it's sooooooooooooo suprise n make me soooo terharu...
wei hong..u r reli a nice man..^^
so..a bit too hapi n cant sleep..haha..
n den ler..
yuen hann msg me..
it's oso veri....erm..duno how to say lar..
since he has forgotten my bday for 2 years..
haha..now he got msg me..
reli make me veri hapi...^^
yuen hannnn u r sooo good...~~
hehe..
so,i slept at 1am tat day...><
tat's why i kept wana sleep during bc paper 2..
haiz..
too tired d..><

nite ar..
go eat the ship lor..
chicken maryland is the best lar..
nx time dun change liao..
the au chambertine not veri nice i think..
perhaps the chicken is too old d..><
n den go 1 u shopping..^^
hehe..
wana buy sth de..
but din buy..
juz buy at supermarket there onli..^^
i wan buy clothes!!!!wakaka..
reli tired ler..

but then 5/12 nid to hav meeting..
when i woke up in the mor..i reli feel lyk i wan 2 sleep more..
but cant fang aeroplane..><
since my zu zhang veri pity d..
still same..3 ppl..
haiz..
zhen rong so pity..
later..chang wei hui lor..
discuz many thing..
n den got see xs lor..
stil nid add oil..^^

den..go mutiara...
thx for celebrating bday for me..
i tot u guys dun wana celebrate tim..
reli thx..i m veri hapi..
hope we r stil the family after years..
reli love u guys..muaks~~
it's too nice of u guys..
reli wil mizz u guys nx year..

2moro..they r goin out to s.pyramid..
to celebrate lh de bday..
perhaps not mine..
hehe...
but i stil cant go..
mum n dad dun let..
soo..lyk tat lor...
xi guan wif it d..
owaaz cant go out..
n den cant hav a same topic wif frenz..
aihz..
suan le ba..^^

17 years old...
m i growing up??
well..
i dun feel lyk i want to..
there is too many thing i hav to make decision..
hard for me..
stil finding the way i m used to b..
stil finding sth tat i wont lose my interest forever..
perhaps..
juz live on w/out doin sth??
well..i wont let myself bcum lyk tat..
i hav to use all the talents tat i have..
soo hard to make decision..
anyone can help me to choose..
perhaps no one..
i muz choose the way myself..
plzz..let me find wat i want asap..
haiz...

17 years old..
more thing i hav to afford..><
but yet..we stil have to be happy..
it's wat we was born to..^^
SmiL3~~~

No comments: