31 August 2008

Trial is coming..

Duh,after finish this week's exam..
I really felt like i'm exhausted..
Everyday kept studying and studying..
We even didn't have much time to chat with friends and do something else..
But,what can we do?
Our duty is study and keep study for now..
The UEC is coming soon..very soon..
But,i still haven't prepared yet..
3 weeks before trial...
Really need to catch up with my study already..
Please remind me that UEC is very important,
And I need to work hard for it!!
I think i may forget it and keep on lazying..
I need to find partners to fight for it together...
Anyone wanna study together after school??
We can do maths together...^^
Better than sleeping in house..
I sure will sleep on my sofa when i'm back to home..
Trust me...><
So,the study group is for real..
Anyone wanna join??

Friends,let's fight together for the UEC..
We will overcome this soon and our bright future is waiting for us somewhere..
wakaka..
G@mbat3~~
We'll be best friend forever..
Don't forget that..
Left those bad things behind..
Face the future..^^
I believe the rain is gonna over soon..
Best Friends..
We still wanna talk many craps..
Laugh against each other..
Play together...
thirty-eight together...
Go out together...
Gossip together...
Talk phone together...
Mamak together...(though i rarely do that)
Have fun together...
I love that feelings..
For true..^^
Remember the promises...
After UEC, we will have a brand new world..
(Maybe)We can start our crazy life all over again..^^
=) Add oil for now~

2 comments:

YJ said...

在考预考了,你们呢?
要加油哦

Hui Yi^^ said...

Same...^^
Add oil ba~