07 May 2009

...............^^

First of all,
I would like to let u see one of the cloth that I wanted to buy,
but didn't at last because of the high price.

Wee~Padini sweater.
Original price:RM99
After discount 20% because of 1U's fashion week,
~Rm80

But still, it's too expensive.
This 20% sales will continue till 31/5.
Do you think there is going to have another BIG sales like 50%?
Left not much stick only.
S like only left 3(showed out).

Aihz. Malaysia's Mega Sale!! I need it!! xP
Will there be any?? Pls ans me~~

Then, at the same day,
I watched a FASHION SHOW!!! In 1U.
Weeee~~
The first time for me,
but there is too many people so I can only see it upper floor.
Haha. The models are SOOOO tall!!
And I love their hair~~~~~xD
Wish I could be like them.
Haha.















Voir.I like the background. x)















bimba & lola. Hmm,I never heard it. Haha.But I like her design.
















This dress is soooo nice!! xD

Besides,there is a Japan fair nearby the fashion show.
Nice performance on the Tai-Gu. =)
Decorations were nice too.
Just dunno why they put autumn.
Should be spring ma~Then I can see sakura. LOL















Last,
this is what actually motivated me to blog. xD
I found the 2010 中华招生简章.
And found that CH is soooo need money.
See what's the difference between local student and overseas student.



















WALAU!!! Eat $$??
Shan ar, u got singapore citizenship ma?
Did they ask u to pay more??
Hmm....
I guess last time in Uncle Fook's decades we don't have these additional charges on overseas student.
Aihz.

Anyway, it just make me soo excited and wanna laugh at it.
x)
Still, it's our Chong Hwa.
Aihz.

9 comments:

Shan said...

hehe i am MALAYSIAN!! wakaka

◄ ŁϊиĠ ђΰэҰ ► said...

ya eh..
when i saw it at the 1st time, 'how cum CH needs $ so much mer?!' came into my mind immediately..
poor foreign students.. aihz~~

kher yang said...

y ur pic no head 1 ler..
i cannot c head although i refreshed many times.. lol

Hui Yi^^ said...

Shan...Hahah..paiseh paiseh.x)

Huey..Suan le ba~~poor CH..

KY..Hehehe..I cut it ad ma~~not nice...haha xD

♫ winter ♪ said...

nah.. haha
u know in my school, those overseas student( who don hv pr) needa pay AUD 20000 per term.
and like me who owns temporary pr, i jst needa pay AUD250 for the books hire per YEAR..
i think it's same for everywhere in the world.. haha

overseas student are usually rich xD

Hui Yi^^ said...

Wow.That's really A LOTTTTT!!!
That's about RM50000 per term.
Omigosh.

Aihz. ><
Haha.

SoYaBeaN said...

huiyi ar huiyi...
y u cut ur head wo...
zzz...

lolz...
dun let me go bak chonghwa...
sure go scold tat c2p FORMULA PIG!!!

so so so so wana makan money...
argh!!!
cant stop use rude words 2 scold him la...

Oyico said...

hahahah CHONG HWA IS DESPERATE! LOL can't believe got such thing lor...

n huiyi arrrr, the sweater is soooooooooooooooo CUTE! You should totally buy it la, only RM80.. Usually a normal sweater also costs RM60+ d la..

Oyico said...

ooh forgot to add, i was waiting for the head to appear also.. till i saw the comments.. hahaha