25 August 2010

For my dearest sister

Hi there.

I knew you had put a lot of effort into your society.
I knew you had put a lot of effort in dancing.
I knew you enjoyed much when you are dancing.
I knew you tried hard to be a strong person.
I knew you hoped to dance very well among others.
I knew you loved dance so much.
I knew you cried alone in the midnight.
I knew it was hard for you to give up.
I knew all you need is support of others for making this decision.
I knew you not willing to leave your home sweet society.
I knew you will miss your friends there a lot.
I knew you cherished every moment in there.
I knew you gave up a lot due to your body situation.
I knew....

But what I want to tell u is,
You have been a very good girl.
Appreciates what you have and what you had.
Believes that you will find a exciting and lovable future ahead.
Don't be afraid of what's in front.
You will get over it.

And I'm proud of you. =)

2 comments:

◄ ŁϊиĠ ђΰэҰ ► said...

Hui Wen~

Sometimes we really have to give up because of the situation in front of us.. We shouldn't feel regret of and sad about it because it's used to be your happy and memorable moments.
+u for making decision~ Support you!! Cheers~* Take good care of yourself.. =D

Huiwen said...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

You made me cry