21 August 2012

School Starting

Okay, this is going to be an emo post.
I suddenly felt emo.
I have no clear idea of why.
Maybe it's because the song I am listening is of bad mood.
Maybe it's because my chrome does not have the bookmarks for my fyp anymore.
Maybe it's because school is starting real real soon.
Maybe it's because I am having my final year.
Maybe it's because I suddenly feel stressed seeing others being hardworking.
Maybe it's because I still don't have a room yet (unlikely).
Maybe it's because I realized I depends on bk too much.
Maybe it's because I am reluctant to start working on FYP.

Ouch here and there.
There are so many reasons for me to be emo.
Yet, I still have no idea why I felt so at this moment.
I know I will recover soon, after a sleep.
Tomorrow I will start recovering those bookmarks for my FYP.
Making sure my materials are enough and decide on the experiment procedure.
ANT and which executive function to be tested?
Hmm, let's see what I can do tomorrow.
At least, look at those pictures I have found, and decide on the executive fxn.

I gonna start to work.
This is my final year in NTU, and I shall not make it a waste.
Fully utilize equals to what? It depends.
I want to play hard. But I will have to work hard.
Let's work hard, play harder then.
Just do it, babe.

1 comment:

Kent said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-TU7EZDESk

auntie, give u a big big hug...
enjoy ur last year in uni^^