28 June 2008

Long time didn't update d..

Ok,i haven't update my blog for 2 weeks already..
That's because i have stayed in villa for 2 weeks which has no computer since my mum went to taiwan..

Well,this 2 weeks...
Really happened many things..
First of all,
I need to do many housework..
And the most annoying part is,
there is too much clothes for me to iron it..
OMG..
Then,
Getting our report card..(Duh,lame results(for me))
our sweet FSS Steamboat Party..
My basketball match for prefect..
Lots of seminar...
About male and female..
About the recycle thing..
And today's "Finding your own sky"..
Nevertheless,lots of exams too...
Kinda hard for me to prepare the calculus and AG after playing the match..><
Anyway,i still managed to study as much as i could..
Just dunno how's the result..
Whatever..
I just have to try my best..^^

Today's Shan's last day in Chong Hwa..
When i saw what Apple did for Shan,
i really can't stop my tears form "leaking(as what bear said)"..
Haha..it makes me miss you so much..
Though you haven't leave..haha..
Well,I really will miss you,shan..
You're such a kind person..
Don't forget that we all will support you forever..^^
All the best and good luck~
Muaks,Shan~~^^

1 comment:

YayA said...

haha...huiyi...i oso wil remem shan 4ever de!!coyin bek le...v go out 2gete wif them...lolx