20 November 2008

Girls at 11 in 21st centuries...

Just now i found a book on my sis's table..
And guess what?
I found a lyrics book..
There were rules and what you gonna do when the book is lost...
My 1st thought is,OMG!!
I wouldn't do this when i was in primary school..
And all those songs inside was in English..
And some of it, i even didn't know how to sing...
Well,maybe that's because i'm outdated..=="
And the book they used was black in color(the papers),
that means,it was very very very expensive...
It was thick!!!!
For me,they are wasting the book..
Oh my,I LOVE this kind of book..
And i never write on it..
I will keep this book...And use it very very wisely..
Not doing this kind of things..
Maybe these girls are just too rich....=="


The rules:
1.When one wants to sing a song, the other 3 must sing together.
(What kind of rules is this??==)
2.When one doesn't know how to sing a song,the other person that knows how to sing that song must teach her, if she wants to learn that song.
(Well,cute...><)
Oya,they even wrote their contact number and class at behind in case the book lost.So cute,huh?













Well,they didn't copy the lyrics into it,
But just stapled it...
That's why i said they are wasting it!!!!!><

Girls at 11 now are amazing...
Plus,they are sooooo rich...==

No comments: