15 December 2008

Updates...><

Ok,I will update a bit of what had happened these days..
10/12..
Went to meeting at 1st..
But after that finished,
met ken ling and then we went to Kepong McD to have our lunch..
Well,thanks for celebrating our bday that day..
Though it was really late..Haha..
And,halo??Please don't cheat us lar..
The cakes(not really) cost RM20??
We are too kind to believe you 2..
T_T..
Anyway,thanks..
This is the 2nd "cake" for me this year..













RM20??!!!
3.40 only lar~~@#$#%





















Took the result on 12/12..
Quite ok..
Chemistry was just like what i predicted..
So,acceptable lor..
I knew i din did well for the paper..
Suan le ba...
So,start apply for U now..
Any recommendation?
Still curious about medicine..
Thinking about what can i choose except pharmacy&psycho..
Oya,bout the gathering..
Well,I think it was QUITE successful though it had rained for 2 times.
30++ of people..
But i didn't manage to talk with lots of people..
Especially those PJ-kias that I only met 2 times in a year..==
I was very tired that day actually..
Too much things to do and too many places to clean..
I even can't eat much!!!><
Only barbecued a chicken wing..That's all..
But still very happy to see u all..^^
However,I think there will be no more party here in Villa..
Only if i no need to do all the works..
Maybe after 2 years..
Next gathering??
Find others ba..
I need to rest liao..
I want to play!!!
Haha..Sorry ar..
But change the place very nice ma..
Don't always Villa...Hehe..

13/12..
Had a meeting..
After that,went to manjalara's taman to relax..
As most of us din really in a good mood..
Too much to think..
Too much to settle..
But the rain was very heavy that day..
2 times it rained..
We said the God want us to leave there after the 1st rain..
But we din and go for playground..
So the rain was heavier after that...
Haha..
Last,went to Yi Le's hse..
Stayed there for at least half an hour..
We are the first girls who entered his house and his room ler..
Haha..

Everyone,cheer up!!!
Let us do the application together..
Haha..I really dunno how to make the application look better..
How to write the essay??T_T
Anyone can help me??
Add Oil ba~~

2 comments:

Atom said...

hahaha +u la...

Anonymous said...

haha, +U !!
thx for the gathering!!hehe