22 January 2009

*empty*

Omg~
Felt a bit lost after all these days..
'Cause there is nothing for me to do..
Except cleaning the house,decorating,ironing...
My life now is like an auntie's life..
Fetching bro and sis,
Doing housework..
Haiz...

Actually I wanna find a new notebook for me to list out what i've done..
Maybe like a diary..
But there was just no suitable book,
or maybe no time..
20 days had passed for 2009,
I scare I will forget those funny experiences I had..
So,MUST find a notebook asap..

CNY is around the corner...
But,still feeling a bit weird..
Maybe the atmosphere just doesn't seem right??
Must let the environment more *red*..
And the new year song..
Hehe...

Heard that we are having a 新春大团拜 right?
Well,please find the organizer out la..
Yaya doesn't want to in charge of it de....gua..
Someone said..
anyone also can la...
Just need to contact classmates...
Making confirm with teachers..
Have we decided which teachers to visit??
Must fast le ler...
Today already Thursday..
If need help can contact me de...^^

Just feeling a bit bad mood today...
Maybe after yesterday's phone??
Argh...
Made me think more...
Chances?? Absolutely no..
But still, having a little hope..^^
See?? U made my mood drop to a low level..
Persuading myself to accept the truth...==
Oya,sorry LC for desolating u...
Felt regret now...hehe...

Besides,going to NS 90% d...
Miss......
3 month...
I think there will be no problem for me to apply for that..
**Better won't be any problem**
Just dunno where will I be..
Hopefully an exciting place~~^^

Everyone,update ur blog la~~~
Dun just stay there *free* but still dunwan to update...
Aihz....
UPDATE!!!
At least for CNY ma~~><

Struggling on wanna write the ntu scholar essay onot...
There isn't any e-mail asking me to do that ler..><
Hehe...
THINK!!!!
But I think better write it lar,
though the chances was VERY VERY small...

Last but not least,
My CNY wishes for u all~
Hope all of u will have a great *Moo* year,
Getting all u wanted..
Dreams come true~~~^^
Most important,stay healthy!!!=)


3 comments:

YJ said...

Happy CNY

之前自己也是觉得生活向大海中没有雷达的船——没有方向
后来到公司上班
然后慢慢融入公司的群里
觉得很开心

建议你,看看有什么社团参加啦~
有一group人天天面对,feel很不同

SoYaBeaN said...

lolz...
大团拜???
count me in!!!!
dun pit-dai me...

Hui Yi^^ said...

Yi~
Erm,i wanna do that also..
But,dunno ler...
Wish to work wif a team..
but,hehe..cant lar..
Thanks~
Any recommendation??

Soya~
Going to Zhou xiu jun's hse wor~~
Still duno the details yet..