19 January 2009

Outings+extras~

Yesterday went out with 2 friends..
Actually I only knew 1 of them,
while the other was his friend in KL..
Whatever la..
I met them in Kepong Jusco..
And I was late!!!
Argh..><

And then they tell me,
they just broke the record of the basketball game in the Gamepark..
313 high scores...
WoW~
before that was 250++ if i wasn't mistaken..
Pro man...><

Then,we(actually is me==") decided to go to Sg.Wang lor..
After about 10min of struggling..duh..
Well,we go there by bus..
And you should know that,
3 of us also dunno how to take bus to there...
So,we wait at the opposite site...
Until a driver told us...><
So,we must cross the road lor..
But then,we cross the road in a wrong timing..
So,we were stuck in the middle as the cars kept U-turning..
OMG...that was so funny..
As there was just 3 of us on the road...
I think the driver must felt like,
"These guys were crazy../stupid.."
Haha..

Wait for the bus to come waste us 15min++..
Coz we just dare to take Rapid..
Not others..Scare lost..hehe..
Monorail...
etc. etc...
Reached Sg.Wang to take our lunch...
Not very nice..Though I am the one who introduced...=="
What the...
Liangchun came..

Guess what??
After shop for a while for present..
We get into the green capsule(greenBox outside de~)
using the 1/2 hr free ticket of liangchun..
That was really crazy..
I never thought I would ever go in and sing in THAT space..
Man..
But still ok lar..
Well,1/2 hr wasn't enuf for sing K..
Remember!!!

But my friend almost cant managed to get back to Johor..
Almost missed the bus..
Coz there was always a traffic jam...
But we still play until.....hehe..
Anyway,he still managed to do that lar...

Good ne~~~^^
Night,in a lost again in LC's car...
We went to manjalara to celebrate YiJie's B'day...
Actually just having a dinner~~
Hehe..
I don't like the spaghetti I ordered...
XP
Don't go to D'Fortune and order their Bolognaise.. ><

~THE END~

1 comment:

Jia Chiun said...

ah!!!
Menjalara!
Good ah!!
That's where I stay..!
haha X)

aih... Malaysians are never punctual :P