24 April 2009

Random

Wed,
went to Cineleisure..
Weee...
The 1st time for me to watch movie there...XD
Last, decided to watch Passengers..

















Anne Hathaway...
She's soooo Beautiful...
Her skin so white..& nice..
I like her so much~~

Hmm, this movie is very nice..
At least 5 of us also think like that la..
Hehe..
Erm, the ending very unexpectable...
Yup...=)
You guys should go and watch it..
Besides,
Anne get nominated for the Academy Awards for this movie, is it?
Forgot..^^
She did a very good work in this movie...=)

Yesterday,
went to Times Square Hotel to do something for TzuChi...
And then, so lucky that the ShiGu took me eat buffet there while waiting..
So nice...
x)
4 pan fried salmon fillet..
3 chicken cordon bleu..
4 butter prawn..
2 scoop potatoes with herbs..
Some salad..
With 2 pieces of raw salmon..
1 chocolate cheesecake
1 chocolate and banana tart
1 black forest
some fruits..
Weeeee...so full....xD
So lucky....
The food was delicious...
Wanted to eat crossisant mango pudding..
But too full to do that...T_T

I'm soooo happy...
Bwahahhaa...
Hmm,she belanja me..^^
Lalala~~~

~The End~

4 comments:

YJ said...

buffet...
juz look at this word makes my eye shine~~~hehehe
haha, everytime go eat buffet at least will eat all the dishes...hehe
the very last time i went to legend de buffet, eat le 110++dishes..hehe
but dunno why i didn't gain fat
haha

Hui Yi^^ said...

Walau...=="
110 ar..
Soooo many....
I think I can't eat that much..

Hmm..I think we are the same kind of ppl...hahaxD

Anonymous said...

no anne hathaway didnt get nominated for this movie =)

Hui Yi^^ said...

Oo..
Then which ar?
I thought she got nominated??
><