12 April 2009

Party(?)+MIdvalley..

Ok, a quick update...
10/4, this Friday..
Held a small gathering for my mum's relatives..
Haha..
Celebrating my Grandpa's B'day..
In Villa...=)
How many years old??
Sorry, but even my mum also dunno that..
73~5...

My mum had been working for the whole day wothout rest..
I m useless in this kind steamboat thing,
so I just help and do something else..
Like buying ingredients, cleaning up the house...

Meet my small small cousins there...
Kelvin, Chloe, Coney...
4 , 3 ,2 years old??
I think so..
Maybe add 1 year..haha...
It's been a year from the last time I met Chloe...
So bad...T_T
Oh, of course, my little twins!!!!! XD
Going to be 40-days old...hehe...
Put some pics up...















Left is the smaller...=)
















Chloe is 'riding' on the motor..hehe

Yeah, they all left at about 11pm++..
Cleaned up till 12am...
That's why I said no more party in my house...
So tiring....XD

11/4,Saturday..
Went out with 2 Johor friends...
Midvalley...
Actually I was late...
For more than 15min...
Bwahhahaa....
Sleeppp.......X)

Went to Kepong Jusco to meet them..
Then, KTM station...
Actually PikYing was going to meet us there...
But at last, she went to MV directly...
Left us 3 waiting for the KTM..
It's ok...=)

First, go and buy tickets for movie...
Wanted to watch Confessions of A Shopaholic at 1st,
(PikYing wanted to watch it sooo much)














But when we reached the counter,
(Saturday's queue, u know how long)
Left the 1st 2 rows only...
SOOOOO unlucky...T_T
Thus, we changed our mind to watch Shinjiku Incident...


















Went to had our lunch before the movie..
Pasta Zanmai...(ya,again...==")
I like their meals very much...
Their unagi are SOoooo delicious...
I ordered my so-called KFC again..
Just some fried chicken in Japanese style..haha...
But I like it...^^
Sooo full as one of the boys couldn't finish his meals..
Chicken curry...Both PikYing and I helped him..
Ooo..I like the chicken soo much....heheX)

And then, the movie..
The movie has started when we get in..
The movie was ok, meaningful...
But for me, it was tooooo bloody..
Too cruel...horrible..
Too......I dunno how to say..
U watch it yourself...
But some scenes really...
I had to hide my face using my hands...haha...
And Daniel Wu became so scary in the end...T_T

Later, just hang around..
Went to the Gardens...
Got a voucher booklet for Robinsons...
Bought Famous Amos..not me..^^
Back at 4.45pm...

Ooo...the KTM station was just so full.....
Managed to squeeze into the train...haha..
Saw JiaChiun(Xeleon) at the Kepong station..
Chat for a while...
He was wearing formal...
He said UCTI asked their students to wear formal attires EVERYDAY...
Oh my...Got some news about weisoong also...=)

Fetch back by one's sis...
The end...
Sooo tired....hehe...

No comments: