21 May 2009

Jcard Member's Day

So, today is the Jcard Member's Day in 1U.
The flyer said that it will start from 9am-11pm.
Yet, mum and I reached there at 8am and there's already quite many people there.

We decided to go to the supermarket first,
just in case that we could get those offer items for sure.
And it was really really CRAZY.
You can saw everyone holding a(or two) trolley FULL with items.
Grabbing the limited 2 per customer items,
and there was even a person bought almost a trolley of DARLIE.
Yup, just the toothpaste.

Well, our trolley was full also.
Erm, maybe I should say,
the trolley can't afford all our things. LOL.

Let's have a look.















See? Everyone's trolley is so full.















And this's ours. x)















After finshed buying, we put these in the car to continue our shopping.
There's still 3 bags full in front. LOL.


Saw Ah Bear there, kampar's holidaying. ^^

After that, went up again to go for inner shopping.
And then we saw P.Chee and her mum.
They went to the inner Jusco at 1st rather than the supermarket.

After that, went to Nyonya's to have our breakfast.
And I saw Padini Authentics 70% sales!!!!
Damn excited. LOL.
But the sweater still 20%,
decided not to buy at last.
Instead, I bought a cap. =)
And the 70% almost all in L-size.
No S I think, few M.
Mum get herself some.
While i didn't buy.
Argh, wasted. T_T

Center hall was having a 80% for the bed sheet etc.
That's a lot u know?
Coz it cost about RM150~300 before,
but now it was only 20~50!!!!
LOTS people there, choosing their sheet,
and those supplier climb up the hills of it,
using speaker to 'lelong'.
Like a pasar. LOL.
So 1U became very noisy at the moment.
Bought the bed sheet for hostel. =)
Hehehehe.
But,
queuing to pay took me almost one hour.
So, u can imagine how many people buying there.
And some of them are like moving into a new house.
Bought really LOTS. 2/3 trolley.

Jusco department's time.
Wanted to buy some women's wear,
but when we step into the place.
OMG.
The cashier line is SO TERRIBLY LONG!!!
And every cashier sounter is the same,
every floor.
having >30 person queuing. Aihz.
Those things are SUPER DUPER CHEAP lar!!
Rm5, RM10..sob sob.
But since my mum felt hard to breathe inside,
we didn't buy anything inside.
Wasted again.

Went back after redeem our voucher.
Long queue also, but better than inside.
And guess what?
The woman beside me got about 40 voucher of RM10.
Think about it,
u get a RM10 voucher when u spend RM100 in the department.
So, she spent at least RM4000!!!
Rich.

So that's the end of our shopping.
Left at 12.30pm.

Conclusion:
1.Never go at the exact time.
I think an hour earlier isn't enough.
Maybe an hour and a half??

2.Never got there alone unless u are super woman.
I think next time I should bring 2 more person.
Just for the queue thing. LOL
And can separate into 2 teams,
one go to supermarket first. Haha.

3.Visit there before the member's day.
So that u know what u want to buy and where is it.
Maybe u can ask the promoter keep it for u,
and u can just go and take it to that cashier on that day.


Hmm. I guess I'm not very rational consumer.
Haha. But I know what to buy and what not to la.
Still, I really get very happy during sales.
Wakakakaa.
Love shopping! x)

------------------------
I finished my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow ad.
Okay la, I knew it was 2 years ago already.
But only read it now. Hehe.
Coz I was not allowed to read it when I bought it,
I think it was during mid-year exam. Haha.
After that still got SPM.
It was really very nice.
Especially the latter part,
so exciting and can't stop reading.
Not willing to put down the book until 4am.
Hahaha.
But the dying part of Voldemort was a bit short.
So sudden.
Still,
Love the series very very much.
J.K.Rowling, u are really amazing. xD

7 comments:

YJ said...

哈哈哈,看你的帖子真的很享受
很像自己在shopping醬

下次叫我一起去啦!!
幫你排隊XD

yile said...

sound to become a full-time housewife ady..
keep goin!!! haha..^^

ivone said...

hey.. my mum go there too..
she said d queue was abt 100 ppl neh..
she bought my new oven there ^^
the conclusion u written there has taught by my mum long time ago ..
haha..
u realli like a housewife nw.. wakaka^^
cheers~

YJ said...

hey, like the blog picture
where u took it?

Hui Yi^^ said...

>阿怪

Very good ma,
I took u shopping without bringing u out. Haha.

Ok, nx time still got this kind of event,
I take u. x)

The pic?
www.deviantart.com
LOts beautiful pics there,
drawn or photographed.
Good for u.^^

>yile

Nola, just part-time only.
Of coz will keep going.
Maybe I'll become the most pro's housewife. LOL.
xD

>ivone

Ooic. The oven will be cheap in that day. ^^
Just need to have someone to carry it. Hehe.

SoYaBeaN said...

hmm...
u can bring me along...
cz i hd experienced tis kind of crazy stuff b4!!!

mayb im count as pro...

i 1 honey stars leh...
y u buy koko krunch???

i 1 sprite leh...
y u buy 100plus???
sad sad sad...

Hui Yi^^ said...

I prefer kokokrunch ma..
And sprite dun have offer,
but 100plus got..
Hahaha