24 June 2009

Duh..plkn

I received a call from plkn this afternoon when I was in clinic accompanying my sis.

He asked me to go for the camp starting from 4th of July, till Sep.
And then I told him I am going to U, he asked me whether I could postpone my U or not.
Aduh, "tak boleh la. Sg's U wor."
At last, his conclusion is I have to apply for postpone again.
Postpone till when oo?
4 years?
7 years?

Omg...=="
Maybe I should apply for not going, using asthma.
Hahahahahaha.
Or maybe I go for 1 month then left.
Wakakakakaka.



Btw, it seems like nobody is going to organize some kind of gathering or outings before everyone is leaving.
Aihz....
NUS-kias going left on 14/7, mostly.
Let's just go out before that date la. =="

p/s: anyone want to go Sunway Lagoon?? xD

4 comments:

joannechuen said...

i agree go outing. sorry leh dunno how to organise outing... argh.... erm... yeah gathering another time b4 u guys go to fight for your new uni life. when when? ^^

SoYaBeaN said...

july i start bz liao leh...T.T

◄ ŁϊиĠ ђΰэҰ ► said...

omg.. lame government..
now only ask u to join the 3rd badge ar?!
aihz..

漩涡 said...

haha...when u cum bak, u ald 24 years old. if u stay at malaysia, u haf no excuse to postpone..