19 June 2009

学术学艺展

20/6 —21/6

Hey guys,
ChongHwa is helding this 学术学艺展 these 2 days.
I suppose some of you had seen the commercials on Astro.

So, let's go and support.
ChongHwa had been working on this since long time ago,
and I think it will be a good show.
Besides, they did some changes inside CH,
well, it make me 'wow' at least.
Haha.

The exhibition of society(s) is inside 国字楼,
erm, I have to say,
students worked very hard for this and really worth have a look.
There will be fashion show and other performances too.
O, and Astro have a tent there, didn't figure out what is it for today.

I'll be going there tomorrow,
so anyone else going tomorrow?? ^^

6 comments:

Pei Chee said...

im going tmr eh.. see u there.. haha

.::Starfish::. said...

huiyi.. wat time u'll be there?
and ya.. they paid lots of effort... my printer ink also habis~~

SoYaBeaN said...

u noe i sure wil go back kacau kacau xia d la...

Shan said...

ehh... tak seee u all wan~! :(

◄ ŁϊиĠ ђΰэҰ ► said...

dear ar..
bsides guo2 zi4 lou2, xue2 sheng1 lou2 + shang1 ke1 lou2 + gong1 yi4 lou2 oso had exhibitions lar..
ei.. tell u wat..
2day i only knew tat there were challenging games in the astro tent ler..
lousy leh me? *hieh hieh* >.<"

i saw all of u arh~ but din manage to tok to u guys.. =(
especially shan.. met u 2 days but hardly talked to u.. aihz~

Hui Yi^^ said...

Shan ar...I really din see u ler...T_T
Aihz....