10 July 2009

150th post~=)

Booyah~~
150 post ad ler. ^^
Hohohoho, though I have used this blog for 3 years.
LOL.

Erm, what I want to say ad?
Don't really know.
Been tidying my room these days.
In preparation to sg.
I started with one of my drawer, which kept a LOT of books and name card of those camps~
And my projek too^^















*My projects,Form1~Form5(left to right),
erm, left one sejarah(Form3) in Villa.
















*Tadang~Name cards...^^ Lost some.




















*The clips, hmm, I have quite a lot neh.
But the quality of CHLS's is the best. ^^





















*A file that keep prefect's seminar thingy.


And then, I would like to introduce you a very very very delicious food,

Homemade Durian Cake!!!











































I know, it doesn't seem nice due to my technique of cutting.@@




















True durian meat inside~

Erm, this was a shigu's production.
Cost about RM100 ler, because of the durian used.
山貓王. ^^
And the almond were crispy too~xD
Yummy yummy~~~



And, NUS-kias are going to Singapore ad,
next week to have their QET and orientation camp.
H1N1 is very serious in NUS campus,
so be careful la guys. =)
Wear mask all day. hehe
All the best to u all.
Might find someday and meet u guys there.
Hohohoho~x)
Or do u want to come to NTU and eat Sakae Sushi??
Haha.
Take care ba~^^




Lastly,
a special photo for my 150th post.
Haha, they were too tired after tuition.
Can fall asleep in 5 min when we go back to Selayang from Villa.
And will wake ap when we stopped in front of our house. xD
















Ciaoz~

4 comments:

YJ said...

T.T

...
掰掰
哈哈哈
我很想吃那個榴蓮蛋糕...超想的說!!!

Atom said...

see ya in sg

v1k12 said...

muahahahahaha... the two fellas sleep very funny lorr... :)
now only i notice you got blog...
keke... visit me!!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cash on delivery tramadol online in uk - tramadol y paracetamol