21 September 2009

Updates

Okay, so some few updates about what I've been done these days.














Pic I took,pretend to be blue as it was raining so heavily outside and we were stucked inside ADM after took our maincomm photos.

Last saturday was our CHKL NTU gathering.
We were required to cook dishes in groups,
my group was asked to do "fried food".
Seems easy,
but with only SGD20 as budget, and prepare for 40~50ppl.
Hmm...hard to decide what to buy ler?

Thus, my group went to the nearest market @ 1st,
juz a small small *zap for pou*.
It was cheaper than FairPrice( sth like carrefour in Sg),
but the choices were much less.
So at last we went to JurongPoint.

After about 30min of "struggling",
we decided to buy 30 hotdogs, 1 bag of prawn ball & 1 bag of sotong ball.
These cost us SGD19. xD

After that I went to the 'ready to eat' part,
and I was like so excited looking at those food.
LOL.
16 small roll of crab eat sushi only $2.50 ler!
5 croissant only $3!
5 mini choc croissant $1.75!
6 garlic bread in french style $1.35!
So damn happy when I saw those.
Bwahahahahahahaha.
So I bought those, sharing with someone else. =)














see? these look-so-full-tasty salmon only $5!

After that, we were supposed to go back to NTU,
but then I saw too many SALE in those shops.
Looked at a shop with $10 t-shirt initially,
but left without buying though really felt like buying it.
One of the skirt nice also.
But, I left.

Suddenly, I saw a shop with '$8" sign,
'2 for $12'!
I went to have a look with SiokLing, and found a dress there!
The dress is quite nice, and most importantly,
$ 8 only!
That's so so so cheap.
But I was not very sure whether the dress suit me or not since I wasn't allowed to try it.
I had been thinking about it for about 20~30min.
LOL, sorry for the 2 guys waiting for us. *guilty*
I tried to send a pic msg to my sis, HuiWen in My,
to ask for her opinion but dunno why the msg juz can't be sent. ==
Tried to video call, but useless. @@
Called twice back to MY,
after got permission from my sis (weird),
I bought it finally. xD
Sad that SiokLing din buy, otherwise we could get it @ $6. haha.



















Pic I wanted to send.

I tried on the dress once I entered my room.
Hmm, a lil bit tight but overall it was ok. ^^
Took some photos to let my sis see.
Na, here goes the photo. Don't criticize me la...



















with heels. lol.

About the cooking, I cut the hotdogs into flowers,
erm, don't really know how to describe.
Juz made it a 4 petals de hotdog flower lor. haha. Like japanese bento.
We cut everything into half, just to make it look more. haha.
So the balls were in half size. LOL.
Had a great time frying, cutting,
Woo, I love cooking~^^

The event, nice and warm.
Food was great as we had curry chicken. xD
Though it was very spicy for me.
And the program was nice too.
Played cho D, and sing k together. haha.
Warm. =)
Sang quite a lot, and I got my first ever ice-cream since I came NTU!
Haha, so happy. xD














stupid face. haha.

Been studied 2 days, not whole day la, but at least half lor.
Preparing for Quiz. =)
Add oil everyone.


Going back nx week~Yay!
Yerr, I want meet mt Germany relatives....T_T

2 comments:

mehmeh said...

衣服穿不下?
哈哈...大胃王!!
你跟秀丽一样喜欢吃冰淇淋~

jiajia said...

where did you buy that dress??
so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!