21 October 2009

Melaka trip+Stupid HP

Wow, so I went to Melaka last Saturday, for recce.
It's a very very nice trip I can say.
Full of laughters, foods, cendols.
Everything good was in it.
Love it very much and love all of them who went.
Had a great time there.
And I gained 1kg! LOL.
Keep eating and eat and eat.
And laugh and laugh and laugh..
Ate 20+ of sate celup.
Walao eh.....xD
Even went to sing k at 12am!
And the room is super duper big!!!!!
Hahahahahhahahaha. So high.

But really like the 3 days la,
make me feel so sad when coming back to NTU.
Argh! Stupid CAs, and the coming final! =3=
sorry for not bringing anything back coz the shop open @ 10am,
I can't buy. Paiseh.

So, everyone, must go Member Outing o!
Would be a great fun. ^^

By the way,
I have a sad thing to announce.
My hp is currently under very special condition.
You cant call me, cant msg me, I cant msg you.
BUT, I can call out.
Ya, what a stupid thing and it's the sim card problem.
Wth.
But eating nasi padang make me happier.LOL.
coz the chicken was SO DAMN BIG!!!
Bigger than my hand actually.
Make me sooooo full. @@
Like ate half of a chicken?
And it's only $3.50.
Hahahahahahahah. xD

K la, ciao.
Have 2 CAs nx week.
And I just started study this monday.
Walao, and have meetings this week.
nvm, take it as if I am preparing for the final. Lol.

Good luck to me! ^^

3 comments:

mehmeh said...

你简直是member outing最好的人肉宣传

YJ said...

hahaha...充實的生活
加上越來越singapore style的英文...=.=...

Hui Yi^^ said...

惠美才是。

我的英文本来就酱的咧,
哪有singapore style啊~