06 February 2010

Finished

Oh yea, CNY reunion dinner finished already.
Thanks a lot to the committee and I personally think that the deco is really nice. xD
Great job!
And to my dear partners,
it was really fun working with u all. ^^
Thanks for the effort~
Not satisfied with my work.
Forgot to count in many things.
Duh, lame cp. stupid.
Alalalala, too much for me to learn.
The leg has no energy.


Finally finished.
Gotta clean up my room.
And catch up with my study.
Need to organize my lec notes & tutorial notes which are totally a mess on my table.
Have to do my tutorial work.
Start thinking about the HW111 assignment.
Start looking at my jap txbook, a bit late though.


And need to prepare for the real Chinese New Year!!
Yay, looking forward to it.
But have to clean my room first.
Full of 'habuk'. lol.
Mop, wash, clean~~~~
Going home going home~

Okay, finished updating.
Ciao~

Oh oh, almost forget.
I must claim that the guy who sing Mayday's song,
he forgot when to start his singing,
the song is correct.
So, don't think that we gave him the wrong song!
Bwahahaha. ==


K, real ciao. =)

2 comments:

+1 said...

Apa itu "Ciao~" ??

Chin Piau said...

Ciao = Goodbye~
Italian words...