28 March 2010

Simply typing

I dunno what am I doing at this moment.
I was supposed to do my psychology journal.
But then I ended up blogging.

It's been a while I blog in English.
I once have a thought of blogging in Japanese.
The post should be full of what I've learned in the Jap course.
For example, ikura deska, nanji deska.
So that those who don't understand Jap will think I'm pro.
But then those who learned Jap with me will ROFL.
I predicted it. haha.
But then I didn't.
Why?
I dunno.
Lazy perhaps.

Or finding excuses of being no time.
But then I realized that I wasted a lot of my time sleeping.
Actually I don't think it's a waste la.
I slept a lot. a lot a lot a lot.
But when I was awake,
I wasn't really productive.
I dunno what happened to me.
I remembered last sem I was very hardworking at this moment.
Okie, maybe it's because I still have 2 reports and 1 presentation coming.
Making me less time to do what I planned.
Oh, another excuse.
LOL.
But it's a fact that I haven't finish doing these things.
Oh my. What a stupid timetable.
I'm not very sure I will do well in these things or not.
Not confident.

I think I need to find someone to talk to me.
I dunno what to talk.
Maybe I just want to listen.
I dunno.

Anyway,
I still want to say:
"I really do study!
Don't look at me like that thinking that I didn't study much."

Okay, enough mumbling.

Shall get to work.

Please, my motivation to study hard, come back to me.
"Baby come back to me~"


ps: I put a big smile as background, hoping everyone will be happy. =)

9 comments:

Joshua said...

call me la I talk to you. I very sien also lately.

YOGHURT said...

我還蠻喜歡看你的碎碎念的博 :P
有點好笑 ^^

加油

ol said...

I won't laught at you, I promise. ^^
Haven't talked to you in a long time. Hopefully I can get over the moving fast... T T

Hui Yi^^ said...

Hann hann....=(((
I tot you are busying with your FFXlll? haha.
I'll call you when I go back to malaysia. wanna hug you~~~^^


Yih hwey,
haha. Thanks. Add oil in WuHan too. =)

Lame lim,
Walao! your moving haven't finish ar? @@
So damn long. aiks.
I wanted to talk to you last time but you din choi me again! x(
But then now final's coming. dunwan talk to u also le.
Would waste my 3hrs.
Talk to you when i finish my exam. LOL.

Anonymous said...

wooden 123: Who is the girl of ur background? such a nice big :)

rdgs

ol said...

well, I had no idea this would take that long...haiz...

good luck then. Guess you'll ace it again,as usual

Anonymous said...

i could've said that i have the same feelings in the same situation too.. except your assignments changed to projects.. =.=

well, sometimes i guess people would have some lazy side. but, u manage to realize whats going on now.. so, i m sure u can still pick up ur pace! =)

well, u said, "I dunno what happened to me.I remembered last sem I was very hardworking at this moment."
remember, nothing is wrong with u.
**u are still you..
so.. just dun ever give up and keep on going rite.
-you know u can do it!- =)

mehmeh said...

傻瓜~不要每天睡睡睡觉咯~
什么时候有空啊?抓你去聊天!呵呵!

mehmeh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.