27 May 2010

27/5 0000

Oh yes, so I saw my result.
I thought it will take some time to load and I forgot to cover my screen with the paper.
It loaded very fast and I noted a bad news on my 1st subject.
Oh oh. I clicked another tab to facebook.
And my heart pumped very fast, not willing to see my result so fast.
Bah bah bah.
The Gee wasn't playing at the moment and I finally clicked on the tab.
Paper covered the screen, slowly moving down.

Some unexpected results, both good and bad.
First of all, I would love to say that my Jap lvl 1 got an A+!
That made me happy. =D
I miss those time practicing Japanese oral with friends, talking craps.
Nani? busu de uchi e kaierimasu. hahaha.

So, in overall, the result...still ok la. Dropped though.
I was thinking about what have I wrote on my paper that cause the upsetting result but I couldn't find a reason. Hmm..
My mid-term was okay. And then participation, okay, wasn't very good I think but just 10 marks. So, my final was the problem.
But...I thought it was okay though, definitely won't get an A but just that.....

Okay fine. Drop ma drop lo.
Another thing is that I think I shall choose my UEs wisely.
Not choosing a chinese module where many year 3 or year4 seniors taking. haha.
Okay la, my own problem. =p

So, bye bye year 1.
Shall try and figure out what leads to the result and work on it next time. =)

Oh yea oh yea, going semenyih, broga hill~=D

8 comments:

Redirts said...

Haha~ Funny lar u, paper re-cover screen pulak. Anyways, Congratulations and gambatte yo!! =)

dawin said...

U r so cute,even use the paper to cover the screen,haha!!
Did u use the same way to see ur previous exam result like UEC? :P

Hey Jess! said...

huiyi-san,my jap result not as good as yours o~~haha,but nvm lo.
we indeed need to pick UEs carefully, im quite shocked when i saw my results~
anyway, we jiayou together!!

Hui Yi^^ said...

No, I didn't. gua. Forgot.

Tan-san, mina yishoni ganbatte kudasai.=D

mehmeh said...

hihi笨仪
一个一个看也不会改变成绩啊~:)
成绩不是全部啦~不要太介意
好好享受大学生活哦~

Atom said...

”バスでうちえかえります”か?
いちねんーーさようなら
にねんもがんばってね!

*~JuS+IcE~* said...

mine was quite shocking too!!
hehe

next time we talk craps jap again!!

Steven Gerrard said...

ok la....if this sem not good, try better next sem lor...hehe...cover the screen with paper?? 1st time see ppl do this...I just look like that and for the 1st time I ignored the improvement or the dropping of the results....haha....anyway, gambateh for next sem together!! wahaha