02 April 2009

Ceh..

Yerrr....
No people noticed about the new template..
Even the main character also has no feeling at it..
So SIEN....=="

Whatever lar,
I'll find a new template....
Very SOON....
I guess no people hope to look at HIS face...
Especially in this photo...
Bwahhahaha....
WARNINGS: Those who are younger than 3 years old MUST NOT look at it..
Later have nightmares....XD

Any suggestion for the template??? X)

Oya, yesterday was the fullmoon of my twin cousin...
2 baby girls....
SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute......XD
Able to carry one of them only, which was the younger...
But, it was heavy for carrying her for about...30min??
My hand very tired then...haha...

Faster grow up ya~~~~
Love ya...muaks~

Besides,
there is a few...symbol(?) that I cant figure out their meanings...
Like LMAO...
>3...
xoxo....
Anyone can tell me??
Thanks...^^

4 comments:

Oyico said...

haha huiyi, i love coming here because of liangchun's face! It's SOOO CUTE!!!!! hahaha! YEah n it makes me smile and become happy after looking at it.. hehehe

yay let me answer ur Q..
1. lmao = laughing my ass off / rofl = rolling on the floor laughing

2. i dunno >3, but <3 = the love symbol (look at it sideways)

3. xoxo = hugs & kisses. x looks like 2 persons hugging, o looks like the mouth of a person when one kisses..

Hui Yi^^ said...

Haha...He'll be very happy if he see this..^^

Ooic...
I guess it's <3...
Typed it wrong...hehe...
xoxo...hmm...it needs some imagination...especially the 'x' part...

Anyway, thanks for your ans...heheXD

fuyen said...

haha....
really zdao lo....
he purposely or accidentally let u take tat photo de o?

Hui Yi^^ said...

Hahaha..
Nope..Not me took that photo...
Other ppl asked him to do like that de..
I just grab the photo....XD