05 April 2009

Nonsense..& Blood Donation

Wanted to ask u about the 'sakura' blooming in Tokyo..
Love it very much..
But didn't at last...
Whatever..
Enjoy yourself there...
I WON'T MISS U..or i should say,i won't let myself to miss u..
SERIOUSLY..
O..The '念' post is TOTALLY has nothing to do with chun..
Don't misunderstood..><
haha

Yesterday night was in a BAD mood..
A very BAD mood that continues to make me blue until this morning...
Kept thinking in a negative way..
And felt like blog about it even though it was 1am...
But at last, I didn't...
My brain just full of the words and phrases I wanted to type...
Planning the words...
Even creating a new word for shit..
Fla...shortcut of 'flower'..
Blog full of flowers would be better than full of shit..
haha...
If I post yesterday...
It must be full of 'fla'...
Just thinking about what I've been done these years..
Being the 'always there' person..
But without appreciation...
No one cares..
Yup, mostly in the prefects..
I am sad to say it,
but my Thian Qian just like...aihz...
Sometimes I'll think...
Why I should put so many efforts on these people who has no relationship with me?
And these people just..accept it..
Sometimes, those who I didn't take care so much, were those who cares about me...
Strange...Weird...Lame...
Whatever...
So negative...
Feel like gaining some powers from someone else...
But after today, ya, I'm better...

So, the story comes to today...
Went to the blood donation campaign(organized by Tzu Chi) this very early morning...
6.30am...Doing the preparation...
But I didn't help out...
As in the above,
I was in a BAD mood that made me unmotivated..
But slowly after that, when the campaign began,
looking at those volunteers...
Their smiley faces...
Their attitudes...
And the DaaiTV...
The programmes that showed some touching stories...
I felt like..so peaceful...calm..and comfortable...
Yup...And then, I became ok already...haha..
Oya..strongly recommend u guys to watch the tv programmes of DaaiTV..
Very nice...And it will make u appreciates more...=)

So, I just helped there...looking after the weighing machine..haha...
Wanted to donate blood at first...
'Coz I am 45kg now...just the exact minimum weight..hehe
But, I didn't sleep more than 5 hours last night..
Due to the STUPID BAD mood...
So, to make sure the quality of blood, I didn't...
It was really tiring for standing almost whole day...
I got rest..sitting on the floor..Legs were in pain..=="
I worked from 6.3am till 6pm..
Wow..almost 12 hours...
Sooo loong...hehe
But actually after the peak hours,
I've got nothing to do...XD
Just wandering around..
Looking at the blood...
The people who donating blood...
And online for a short while...haha...

Here goes some photos..^^









Inside, talking about TzuChi..











Outside, registration...










The blood donating place~~XD


End of today...Bye~~~~^^

5 comments:

♫ winter ♪ said...

45 kg??

omgg huiyi, u're seriously underweight larr.
( i always thought u should be heavier than me but not same as me LOL )

anywayss.
stay happy always :)

Hui Yi^^ said...

Ne,missy..
U are taller than me and u are having the same weight with me??

U are the one who is seriously underweight lor~
Haha...XD
Actually I had gain some weight after graduation..2 kg..haha..

Thanks..I'll...=)

fuyen said...

so fast change ur template.....

Hui Yi^^ said...

No change template la..
Just the pic only..
I had put it since 1/4 already la..X)

YJ said...

要过得好好的


很久没上网了,哈
下次有捐血和我说吧
明年我去捐,顺便找你