31 August 2009

My way

Thanks all seniors and juniors for helping me yesterday,
especially Grey Lamb.
You really helped a lot and I appreciated it. =)
BUT, after u put that photo on fb, no more appreciation. xP

There goes another new chapter of my life.
I knew it might be a little bit hectic,
but I have chosen it.
21aus, cs, mj and amcisa.
Would it be too hard for a year 1?
I dunno,
my performace might drop,
but I chosen it.
Then I'll continue my way by doing my best I can.

I won't let you down,
as I won't allow me to let myslef down.
CGPA, can I get 4?
Worry worry. But I'll try.
CS? What events are going on??
Recruitment please..
MJ, I haven't go to their audition yet,
but I want to try.
AM, absolutely, I'll put my greatest afford I can.
This would be a great experience, I believe.

This is a commitment for myself.


选你所爱,爱你所选 =)



Btw,
HAPPY BDAY HUI WEN !!! xD
gah yao in your trial la.
Ask ur bro to study too.
Best wishes~

4 comments:

ol said...

I'm finally back in Japan.
Tired, school starts tomorrow, toilet's dirty. T T

Good luck with those activities. I'm sure you can make it.

SoYaBeaN said...

adikku!!!
abangmu selalu sokong mu!!!
tambah minyak!!!

kami sekali skor lebih 3.0 dalam CGPA!!!

Hui Yi^^ said...

Enjoy ur life there in Japan. Hopefully no more complaints.

Bang, saya sini 3.0 tak boleh la. Saya mesti melebihi 3.5,
dan markah penuh saya 5.0 wor...

mehmeh said...

灰羊:
作么我的那么少
facebook那张照片又不是我逼你拍的