06 September 2009

Prductive Sat & MY FM

As in fb,
yes, I spent my Sat on studying!
Which I would not do back in Malaysia(not those exam period).
What a great effort. xD
LOL.
Love ADM's library.
Quiet, big, air-conditioned.
It was great to study in any area of ADM.

Even bungkus and continued study after dinner.
Well, of course there's some breaks.
It's good to study with group of friends.
Otherwise, perhaps I spent my day sleeping in my room.
That's what I did last Sat. xP

Gonna continue my very little study later.
Tomorrow have to wake up early for the MAF test game.
(MAF=Mid-Autumn Festival)
Would be a tiring day.

Oh and I managed to listen to MY FM using web!!
Sooo happy!
It's been a long time I didn't listen to radio since I came to Sg.
Feel warm and connected to My. =)
Would listen to it once I on my com. ^^

Love MY FM!!! xD


Btw, take care la, bro and sis.
Hopefully recovered from ur sickness. ;)

2 comments:

mehmeh said...

I am also sick leh...
Next time rmb to bring a jacket to adm...
and do not sleep all day la...
u r pig meh?

rmb to recommend me some songs if you heard any nice songs...

kbpingfanga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.